Many Christians see accountability as a crutch they shouldn’t need. But what if accountability is actually one of God’s ordinary means to help us become more like Christ?
What if we were meant to treat accountability not as a last resort but as a lifestyle?
In Coming Clean you’ll learn about:
- What to look for in a good accountability partner
- The biblical building blocks of accountability
- How to hold each other accountable to both actions and heart-level motivations
- Five reasons why accountability typically fails
- Whether a spouse makes a good accountability partner
- Good discussion questions for accountability partners